Usually with SAP Environments, Oracle Homes are maintained and managed by creating Softlinks to the Physical Oracle Home Directories. In the oratab file, these SoftLinks are referenced for $ORACLE_HOME. Upon refresh of environments, Delphix will still not be able register these soft-linked Oracle Homes as they are not part of oraInventory. These has to be physically added to the Environment. Below are the steps
· Go to Manage -> Environments
· Click the correct environment.
· Click on Databases on the top right hand side of the UI
· Click on Add Dataset Home (+) icon.
· Select Dataset Home Type – Oracle (This is will be default)
· Under Installation Home – Type in SoftLink Oracle Home information (Eg: /oracle/QR3/112_64)
· Click the Check mark. #Tip