Delphix Products

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Having trouble installing the Delphix connector on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 edition

• 1.  Having trouble installing the Delphix connector on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 edition

Posted 12-11-2015 08:03:00 PM
    Hi All,

I'm trying to setup my Landshark demo environment to talk to a SQL Server 2005 instance.  I've setup the host using the steps according to the user guide and get to the step when I actually try to install the connector, it fails, telling me that it can't find file DelphixConnectorService.InstallState.

I'm using the MSI that was obtained at http://<MyLandsharkEngineIP>/connector/DelphixConnectorInstaller.msi

Any help would be appreciated in getting past this!

Thanks,
    Scott

#DemoEnvironment

• 2.  RE: Having trouble installing the Delphix connector on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 edition
    Best Answer

Posted 12-11-2015 09:24:00 PM
    Please be aware that you need to have a 64-bit environment for Delphix to work and the pre-requisites powershell v2 and iSCSI Initiator.

• 3.  RE: Having trouble installing the Delphix connector on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 edition

Posted 12-15-2015 11:24:00 PM
    So I do have powershell and iSCSI initiator installed. Trying out things again, I now get the following.  Its almost as if the permissions don't allow the service to launch, but I'm not sure.  What
    happens next is I get this error, and the Delphix directory is still created as a result.  Thoughts?