Delphix Products

View Only
  • 1.  Not getting any IP addresses with VMWare

Posted 03-12-2015 10:33:00 AM
    Adam, i'm on VMWare. The 3 ova files downloaded, imported.  None appear to be displaying ip addresses ! Delphix Engine is green ... but Network Interface not configured.  In each case the n/w setting are Autodetect. The Dephix Engine screen has just gone a depressing red. Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Virtual Box on Mac Book Pro : Network Inferface not configured - please advise.
    #DemoEnvironment

• 2.  RE: Not getting any IP addresses with VMWare
    Best Answer

Posted 03-12-2015 10:58:00 AM
    Great. For VMWare, I highly recommend you change those to "Share with my Mac." Then reboot them. They should all come up with IP addresses on their consoles. 

• 3.  RE: Not getting any IP addresses with VMWare

Posted 03-12-2015 10:59:00 AM
    The IP's should always stay the same, as VMware's DHCP server will continue to hand out the same DHCP addresses to the same VM's, as long as you don't do something like deleting and readding your network interfaces of your VM's. But, that aside, the Landshark process was built to handle the unlikely event of a network change and update everything to keep it all working. If you should find yourself in such a situation, just watch the Landshark video on network changes, where I cover Landshark resolving the changes.