Delphix Products

View Only
  • 1.  Is there any free trial for data masking solutions?

Posted 09-06-2017 04:33:00 AM
    I am looking for a trial version of Delphix data masking solutions. Please help me where can i get those links or do Delphix provide free trial for Data masking solution.
    #Masking

• 2.  RE: Is there any free trial for data masking solutions?

Posted 09-06-2017 07:22:00 AM
    Akshay, 
    Delphix has never offered a free trial version of our masking product. We are happy to demonstrations with you, though. I will forward your information to someone who will be in touch with you soon.

• 3.  RE: Is there any free trial for data masking solutions?

Posted 09-06-2017 08:31:00 AM
    Adam, I recall there was a trial environment in AWS. Using Terraform infrastructure management, we have to set it up. source,target and a delphix engine with m4.large instance. what was that environment is all about. The below setup is for ?

• 4.  RE: Is there any free trial for data masking solutions?
    Best Answer

Posted 09-06-2017 08:34:00 AM
    You are correct. We used to offer an free trial that you could build in your own AWS environment. That free trial did not include masking, though.  The Delphix free trial environment is now entirely Delphix-hosted.

• 5.  RE: Is there any free trial for data masking solutions?

Posted 09-06-2017 08:58:00 AM
    Oh okay. Actually we are interested in bringing some hands on to know the performance and how effective masking process is carried out. We have seen the Demo videos of Data masking. We would like to do a deep dive in the options available in the complete Delphix TDM package. I understand that there are no free trial environments. Is there anything like TDM Demo environments includes data masking, so that our test data engineers could do a deep dive.

• 6.  RE: Is there any free trial for data masking solutions?
    Best Answer

Posted 09-06-2017 09:01:00 AM
    I have asked some of our technical folks to reach out to you to set something up with your team.

• 7.  RE: Is there any free trial for data masking solutions?

Posted 09-06-2017 09:04:00 AM
    Thanks Adam for your swift response :) Looking forward