Delphix Products

• 1.  Delphix UI not working in Google Chrome since upgrade to

Posted 12-17-2015 08:50:00 AM
    Hi
    We upgraded to delphix 4.3.3 yesterday from 4.1 and now the UI no longer works in Chrome.  I get the error

Communication Error:
    HTTP Error: 404Status text: Not Found
    Response text: <!DOCTYPE html><html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/8.0.14 - Error report</title><style type="text/css">H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}.line {height: 1px; background-color: #525D76; border: none;}</style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - Not Found</h1><div class="line"></div><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>Not Found</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested resource is not available.</u></p><hr class="line"><h3>Apache Tomcat/8.0.14</h3></body></html>

Then all the dSources are shown as disabled and I cannot see environments, users and VDBs.

Works fine in IE

• 2.  RE: Delphix UI not working in Google Chrome since upgrade to
    Best Answer

Posted 12-17-2015 12:02:00 PM
    Hello,

I use Chrome for everything and I am not having this issue. Try clearing the cache and then restart Chrome and see if that helps.

If you can try Chrome from someone else's desktop and it works there it might give a hint that there is an issue in your environment.

Thanks,
      Neal

• 3.  RE: Delphix UI not working in Google Chrome since upgrade to

Posted 12-17-2015 01:39:00 PM
    Hi Neal

Thanks for that....clearing the cache solved the issue!