Delphix Products

• 1.  Add dSource Operation is Failed

Posted 07-04-2017 11:04:00 AM
    I try to add dSource and getting failed due to this Error DB_SYNC job for "Source/dSource_Mysql" failed due to an internal error during execution.

And also when i refresh the source environment i am getting warning like
    WARNING: Could not determine the environment variables in use by MySQL server "/usr" (PID 6384): /proc/6384/environ (Permission denied)

I have Attached the Screenshot of these Error.
    Please help me to ressolve this issues.
    Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Add dSource Operation is Failed

Posted 07-04-2017 12:28:00 PM
    Hi Manish-

Apologies for the issue encountered! The green "Refresh and discover environment" message indicates a permissions issue for discovering details of MySQL installation, as the environment user defined must be able to interrogate the OS and determine environment variables in use for that given instance.

The red error in the first screenshot related to the link operation indicates an internal error, in which case a review of logs by our Support organization would be required.  I would strongly recommend you open a Support case for further assistance.

Thanks!

• 3.  RE: Add dSource Operation is Failed

Posted 07-05-2017 04:34:00 AM
    Hi Sean

how can i open a support case for this issues??
    Can u post the link?
    I have only community account ,not support account
    so how can register for support account??

Thanks

• 4.  RE: Add dSource Operation is Failed

Posted 07-10-2017 04:00:00 PM
    HI Manish,
    Support accounts are for our paying customers and if you are one please get in touch with your primary support contact and they can help you get a support account.

• 5.  RE: Add dSource Operation is Failed

Posted 07-11-2017 04:55:00 AM
    Hi Jaclyn

I am using Delphix Free Trial Engine.

Thanks

• 6.  RE: Add dSource Operation is Failed

Posted 07-11-2017 05:02:00 AM
    Hi

I am using mysql database.

when i linked source database with less than 10 lac rows then  i am not getting db sync failed error
    but when linked source database with 20 lac or 30 lac rows i am getting db Sync failed due to internal error.

So there is error in mysql configuration or it is due to some  delphix issues.

Thanks