APIPythonOpen-Source Solutions

Expand all | Collapse all

How can I use the Delphix Profiling Job results in a UI application hosted on the same azure cloud ?

• 1.  How can I use the Delphix Profiling Job results in a UI application hosted on the same azure cloud ?

Posted 12-20-2017 05:37:00 AM
    In my project, we want to use the delphix profiling job results to frame and run some sql queries. 

We have made a UI application and hosted it on azure. 

But now , we are unable to auto export the delphix profiling job results on to the UI application.

As there is an API to run the profiling job , is their a get api which can fetch me the results of the profiler job  based on the job id I feed ? 

Please help ! 
    #Masking
    #DemoEnvironment

• 2.  RE: How can I use the Delphix Profiling Job results in a UI application hosted on the same azure cloud ?
    Best Answer

Posted 12-20-2017 06:04:00 AM
    Hi Adee,
    For your use case It looks like that you need a profiled inventory as a csv result rather than a profiling report (which is more useful for auditing / reporting purpose).

This can be achieved using:
    1. Exporting the inventory via UI  - Go to Environment> Inventory> Selected ruleset> Export ( download from new popup, please disable popup blocker)
    2. Exporting the inventory via API - Using Delphix v5.2 Data masking API  which can create connection/fire jobs/get inventory. More details here 

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

--Hims