Delphix Products

Expand all | Collapse all

DB_SYNC job for "MySQL Source//var/lib/mysql" failed due to an internal error during execution.

• 1.  DB_SYNC job for "MySQL Source//var/lib/mysql" failed due to an internal error during execution.

Posted 10-09-2015 06:50:00 AM
    I get this strange error below when I was creating a MySQL dSource in our lab. Any ideas what may be the reason for that?

ErrorDB_SYNC job for "MySQL Source//var/lib/mysql" failed due to an internal error during execution.

Error Code
    exception.job.execute.internal

Suggested Action
    Contact Delphix Support.

• 2.  RE: DB_SYNC job for "MySQL Source//var/lib/mysql" failed due to an internal error during execution.
    Best Answer

Posted 10-09-2015 07:14:00 AM
    Hi Robert,

Assuming you have checked the system meets all the requirements, you may nee to raise a support case for this one. Internal errors essentially mean that this is uncaught exception, to see what is going on here will probably require a bundle sent to Delphix support to trace the error. 

Regards,
    Matt.

• 3.  RE: DB_SYNC job for "MySQL Source//var/lib/mysql" failed due to an internal error during execution.

Posted 10-09-2015 07:50:00 AM
    I have just uploaded the support bundle and contacted Gary Hallam so I'm looking forward to get an exlpanation or solution to this one.