Delphix Products

• 1.  unable to login into delphix engine with default password

Posted 02-28-2019 08:39:00 PM
    We have installed new instance of delphix with 5.1.0 version. Its only allowing to login as sysadmin in setup mode. Not allowing delphix_admin or sysadmin user in normal mode. Is anything missing in the configuration?
    #Virtualization

• 2.  RE: unable to login into delphix engine with default password

Posted 03-01-2019 10:58:00 AM
    The default domain user created on Delphix Engines is now  admin instead of delphix_admin. See https://docs.delphix.com/docs/system-installation-configuration-and-management/installation-and-init...

• 3.  RE: unable to login into delphix engine with default password

Posted 03-01-2019 03:23:00 PM
    The version i am using is, Delphix Engine 5.1.10.0. With this setup, i am only able to login as sysadmin in setup mode. 

Wondering, what other IDs can be used or modified to use for normal login into Delphix.

• 4.  RE: unable to login into delphix engine with default password
    Best Answer

Posted 03-01-2019 04:00:00 PM
    Hi Santosh-

The Delphix Engine will only allow login with 'sysadmin' user until first-time setup is completed; if this has not been completed, the behavior you describe is expected.

If the Engine setup has been completed via 'sysadmin' and you are still being directed to the first-time setup dialog, or if you are experiencing login issues with the default user/passwords as documented in https://docs.delphix.com/docs51/system-administration/system-installation-configuration-and-manageme..., then we would recommend you open a Support case for further investigation.  

• 5.  RE: unable to login into delphix engine with default password

Posted 03-01-2019 04:15:00 PM
    the initial setup is done with sysadmin, which was successful. However, its not directing to setup dialog, but not allowing me to login with default user and password. So, kind of stuck. 

Let me open a support ticket.

Thanks,
    Santosh