Delphix Products

• 1.  What is Central Management?

Posted 02-21-2019 05:46:00 AM
    I watched the following video.
    https://www.delphix.com/video/data-management-hybrid-cloud
    What tools do you use in this video? How can I use it?
    #Virtualization

• 2.  RE: What is Central Management?

Posted 02-21-2019 06:49:00 PM
    Hi koichi, Imagine you have numerous engines across your on prem data centers and some on the cloud, you’re requested to connect to every single admin console to do admin/management tasks on the objects owned by each engine (environment, datasets ... etc). This where central management as a great tool and have it’s added value, as it let you do all management/admin tasks across all your delphix deployments wherever they are on perm or cloud in central maner via only one console. For presales or commercial question hope that some intern from delphix will give you more information Regards, Mouhssine

• 3.  RE: What is Central Management?

Posted 02-21-2019 11:04:00 PM
    Hi Mouhssine,

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Koichi Shibayama

• 4.  RE: What is Central Management?
    Best Answer

Posted 02-22-2019 10:13:00 PM
    Hi Koichi,
    Yes, this is a beta product that we're working on. A cloud-based offering for centralized management, policy, authentication and authorization. We plan to launch this generally later in the year, but would love to hear more about what you're looking for in the interim.

• 5.  RE: What is Central Management?

Posted 02-25-2019 01:24:00 AM
    Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply.
    I had misunderstood that it has already provided.
    Although there is no definite plan to use the product, I thought that it was a convenient product and asked a question.

Regards,
    Koichi Shibayama.

• 6.  RE: What is Central Management?

Posted 02-25-2019 05:10:00 PM
    Hi Koichi,
    I don't like to edit posts, but I did remove the hyperlink above. We have removed the video from our site, for the time being. 

Everyone,
    If there are more interested parties, please do add your voice below. We are definitely interested in feedback and possible inclusion in the beta.

Thank you again,
    Michael