I have checked all of those points you have mentioned. I have also checked if there are NFS files with correct name and if those NFS files have anything in them.
Same as you suggested I also checked the code via Debug and saw the exact same line you mentioned:
If NFSRowCount > 2 Then ErrorCondition = 1 protocol_type = "NFS" nfs_protocol = True MaxNFSLatency = Get_MaxLatency(Analytic_name, "nfs") End If If ISCSIRowCount > 2 Then ErrorCondition = 1 protocol_type = "ISCSI" iscsi_protocol = True MaxISCSILatency = Get_MaxLatency(Analytic_name, "iscsi") End If If ErrorCondition = 0 Then MsgBox " There is no NFS/ISCSI data available for this engine. Please review the dx_get_analytics output and try again" End If The code sets ErrorCondition = 0 in the beginning and then changes the value to 1 based on the checks. Looks ok. But somehow, that's why I asked whether this might be related to Office version, ErrorCondition is not updated and it goes on and gives error.
Dxanalytics is a great tool but being written in Excel makes it problematic. I guess it would be great if someone would port it to asp.net or something (maybe Google Docs) so that it can become platform independent.
Solution Architect | Delphix Blackbelt
M:+905334112490 | Skype: rahim.cetinel