Delphix Toolkits (dxToolkit and dxmToolkit)

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

MSSQL dSource CLI is not working and we don't see any cli to add Commvault

• 1.  MSSQL dSource CLI is not working and we don't see any cli to add Commvault

Posted 07-28-2021 10:20:00 AM

HI Team, When we try to add MSSQL dSource via CLI (through DXtoolkit), we are getting below error log. Also, we do not see any option to include commserver hostname. Kindly assist me on this?

Error message: Commvault is not configured for dSource "Admin".

Command which I am using:
    dx_ctl_dsource -d delphixenginecollector3 -type mssql -sourcename Admin-test -sourceinst MSSQLSERVER -sourceenv DBAPWD -source_os_user svcttdelphixprod -dbuser svc_delphixdb_prod -password wew -group Testing_Group -dsourcename Admin-test -stage_os_user "otppb\svcdelphixnonprod" -stageinst MSSQLSERVER -stageenv delsqlstagingServer -logsync yes -validatedsync FULL_OR_DIFFERENTIAL -action create

Engine: Delphixenginecollector3
    WIKI: https://github.com/delphix/dxtoolkit/wiki/dx_ctl_dsource

------------------------------
    Himanshu Sangwan
    DevOps Lead
    Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board

• 2.  RE: MSSQL dSource CLI is not working and we don't see any cli to add Commvault

Posted 07-30-2021 02:26:00 PM
    Hi @Himanshu Sangwan!
    Great to hear from you. I want to make sure our community knows that @Jane-Glenna Anthony is following up with you on this out of the community loop, but I'm hopeful that we can get some great information back on this thread for the next person who sees this or a similar issue!

-- Michael​​

Michael Torok
    Director of Knowledge and Community Management
    Delphix