Delphix Products

View Only
  • 1.  Configuring and Testing the Masking Connector for Oracle PDB's

Posted 03-13-2020 11:21:00 PM
    Configuring and testing a Delphix Masking connector for use with an Oracle PDB or Virtual PDB requires configuring a JDBC URL through the Advanced connector configuration GUI in the Masking Engine.

The following Delphix Knowledge Base article KBA 5551 details the process for gather the settings from the Oracle side required to establish, test and successfully configure the Masking connector.

------------------------------
    Paul Burgess
    Senior Member of Technical Staff
    Delphix

• 2.  RE: Configuring and Testing the Masking Connector for Oracle PDB's

Posted 03-18-2020 10:55:00 AM
    Hello Paul, I tried to search the KB for:  KBA 5551,  KBA5551, KBA#5551 but nothing came up.  Can you recheck the number ?

Suzanne Lusardi
    IT DB Governance & Compliance Analyst
    Paychex, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Configuring and Testing the Masking Connector for Oracle PDB's

Posted 03-18-2020 11:32:00 AM
    Hello Suzanne-

I'm replying on Paul's behalf; the KBA referenced is correct, but it's still in the process of final review, so we do expect this to be published shortly.  Once this work is completed searching for the identifier referenced will return a valid result. 

Our apologies for any confusion.

Sean Nothdurft
    Senior Member Technical Staff
    Delphix

• 4.  RE: Configuring and Testing the Masking Connector for Oracle PDB's

Posted 03-18-2020 12:16:00 PM
    Thank you

Suzanne Lusardi

Product Development & Information Technology

Paychex, Inc. | Website: www.paychex.com

Offfice: (585)-216-0657 | Email: slusardi@paychex.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify your representative immediately and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.

• 5.  RE: Configuring and Testing the Masking Connector for Oracle PDB's
    Best Answer

Posted 03-18-2020 05:56:00 PM
    Edited by Michael Torok 03-18-2020 06:00:18 PM
    Hello Suzanne,

I have reviewed the document and it has now been published.  You should now be able to search for and retrieve that document.  My apologies for the confusion on this issue.

https://support.delphix.com/Delphix_Masking_Engine/Oracle_Pluggable_Databases_and_Masking_Connector_Configuration_and_Testing_(KBA5551)

Tony Slack
    Senior Member of Technical Staff
    Delphix