Delphix Products

View Only
  • 1.  Does it exist any Delphix certification for partners ?

Posted 04-29-2014 09:03:00 AM

• 2.  RE: Does it exist any Delphix certification for partners ?

Posted 04-29-2014 03:44:00 PM
    Hi Marie, I work in the Customer Education and Experience group within Customer Services. We have just begun working on a partner education project, and are looking at offering certification in the near future. However, we don't have a firm launch date for that program yet. 

• 3.  RE: Does it exist any Delphix certification for partners ?

Posted 12-12-2019 10:16:00 PM
    Hi Phil, 

Is there a certification available now?
    the last post was of year 2014. i believe there should be something on this line now.

please provide full details of certication code and how to apply for it.

Thanks,
    Sonali

------------------------------
    sonali '-
    Trainee
    Delphix Community Members

• 4.  RE: Does it exist any Delphix certification for partners ?

Posted 12-13-2019 02:47:00 AM
    Hi Sonali,

If your organisation is a partner then you can use the "DASH for Partners" system to gain "belts" which is a kind of certification.  If you are a customer (not a partner), unfortunately there are no certifications currently available.  The Delphix education team have this on their roadmap but there are no firm plans yet.

There are a couple of options for training but neither currently result in a certificate but at least you could show you have had the formal training.  There is an eLearning path and an Instructor-led classroom based learning path.

I am an approved trainer so I can help you out with both.  Take a look at the following link for further details and you can contact me direct to discuss further.

https://www.kuzodata.com/training

Matthew Griffith
    Principal Consultant
    https://thedatalobby.kuzodata.com
    Kuzo Data

• 5.  RE: Does it exist any Delphix certification for partners ?

Posted 12-13-2019 10:56:00 AM
    Dear Sonali,
    As Matt suggests Delphix provides eLearning courses for partners and customers which results in certificates of completion, they also include lab materials and submission of materials as well as proctored demonstrations to achieve completion certification.  These are offered at a number of role and grade levels - white, purple and black belts.
    What exactly were you looking for - did you need individual certification courses, externally modulated and audited? This is not yet available, though we do have partner led courses.
    Regards,
    Gary

Gary Hallam
    Director of Sales Engineering, EMEA