Delphix Products

Expand all | Collapse all

SFTP channel broken error in masking job: is there a way to specify commit size?

• 1.  SFTP channel broken error in masking job: is there a way to specify commit size?

Posted 21 days ago
    Hi. We have a mainframe withoout a native connector, so we're using sftp to connect to the file, and we got a channel is broken error, which I saw online may be because multiple sftp channels are competing, causing a timeout.
    We also don't see a setting equivalent to the commit size when masking a database. Is there a way to specify that, as well as prevent or reduce the likelihood of the channel is broken error?

------------------------------
    Richard Van Veen
    Security Professional
    Wells Fargo

• 2.  RE: SFTP channel broken error in masking job: is there a way to specify commit size?

Posted 17 days ago
    Hi Richard,
    I moved this here to make sure it gets a bit more attention...

Thanks,
    Michael

Michael Torok
    Director of Knowledge and Community Management
    Delphix

• 3.  RE: SFTP channel broken error in masking job: is there a way to specify commit size?

Posted 17 days ago
    Thanks for adding it to the products group, Michael. Will people from the original NYC user community see that it was moved, in case they have any info about this?

Richard Van Veen
    Security Professional
    Wells Fargo

• 4.  RE: SFTP channel broken error in masking job: is there a way to specify commit size?

Posted 17 days ago
    Hi Richard,
    Because I moved it, the link in the digest email will redirect, but the thread does not leave a link in the previous group. That said, everyone in the NY User Group can see the Product community, just not vice versa. 
    Thanks,
    Michael

Michael Torok
    Director of Knowledge and Community Management
    Delphix