Conversations

Photo of Jim Larsen
Filtering results on Web API not working
I am trying to do some automation using the Web API.  I am trying to query for just "CREATE_BRANCH" operations, but it doesn't seem to be...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jim Larsen
Replacing Self-Signed Certificate with Signed on Engine
I am looking for steps to replace the self-signed certificates that come with the Delphix with signed certificates from our CA, but not f...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Larsen
Is it possible to create a new branch from master from the CLI?
I want to set up an automated process to create a new branch from master on a scheduled basis. Is this possible from the CLI?  In the gu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Larsen
Add Jet Stream Container Owner through CLI?
Hi,Now that Jet Stream containers can have multiple owners we are making some changes to how hour containers are setup and I am finding t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Hayter
Relink a dSource after restoring the physical DB
Hi We are trying to do the following: Restore a SQL DB onto a server from a production backup. Performing some cleardown of data via sc...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jim Larsen
Migrate SQL Server VDBs
Is there a way to migrate SQL Server VDBs or sources? Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Tip of the Day: Using the CL...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Larsen
Delphix for DB2 LUW and Z/OS
Hi,I was looking through the online documentation for information about support for DB2 and Delphix and couldn't find the information I w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Larsen
"Held Space" items under snapshots
We have a VDB that has grown relatively large and we have been trying to clean up old snapshots to decrease it's size. In doing so we dis...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Larsen
JetStream Bookmark Name Character Limit?
Hello,We had a user attempt to create a bookmark in JetStream with 66 characters in it yesterday, when they attempted this they got an er...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Larsen
JetStream: Issues with Summary Reports for Containers
We are trying to us the Summary reports that are part of the containers in Jetstream and I noticed a couple issues:1) The "Operation Coun...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim Larsen
Can sysadmin and delphix_admin be deleted?
We are setting up our new Delphix instance and we are using LDAP to authenticate users.  My question is if we can delete the sysadmin and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Larsen
AD Authentication: Multiple users control Jetstream Container
If you use AD authentication for Delphix Jetstream users, is there a way to allow multiple distinct users to control a singular Jetstream...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered