Conversations

Photo of Marcin
Can we run LogSync against Oracle/MSSQL dSource separate from SnapSync in 5.2.3?
In fact is this passible to run only LogSync on dSource every 30min? Because customer's backup policy archives ARCH files frequently (eve...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcin
Still no support Oracle EBS on AIX ?
Hi Delphix Community, Stil we can't support EBS on AIX ?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Marcin
SQL Server - How to add environment on NON DEFAULT Instance, and NON DEFAULT port
How to specify non default instance name, and non default port on adding SQL Server Source environment? When I try: [hostname]\[instance...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marcin
Creating dSource from Oracle 12c with (THREADED_EXECUTION) option
Hi Everyone, Today on PoV environment i have problem with creating dSource from database running on Oracle 12.1.0.2 with TREADED_EXECUTI...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Delphix FAQs
Tip of the Day:Adding a Listener to an Oracle Environment
Log into the Delphix Admin application using Delphix Admin credentials. Select Manage > Environments. In the Environments panel, c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Bundit Jianpinitnan
unable to login delphix_admin on delphix express
I use virtualbox to import a Delphix Express 4.3.3.0 for VirtualBox.ova. Once all settings done, the sysadmin is able to log in, except t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Amandeep Singh
Have some questions on Delphix. Will be thankful if i can get here answers
o   After we create the virtual copy using Delphix, can we insert data into that virtual copy? There is a requirement for generating sy...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcin
Masking Engine configuration dump, then import to another ME
Hi Community, When using ME on our company LAB, we need to move configuration to customer's Engine. Everyone knows the possibilities of...
  • Marcin, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Marcin
Create dSource, then remove SOURCE, after that Provision VDB as replacement of SOURCE
Hi Everyone, We have controversial idea with customer, Create dSource from NONPROD Source DB, remove Source DB, then Provision VDB, as r...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thom T
Can I change the VDB Config template after VDB provision, if so how?
I have provisioned an Oracle VDB with job_queue_processes set to 10 in the VDB template, however I need to change this to 35. Can I jus...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcin
Oracle dSource and SnapSync backups in RMAN repository
Hi Community :) What about Delphix backups forced by dSource and SnapSync Policy which appears in RMAN repository? BS Key  Type LV Size...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcin
Masking Engine - dynamically creating Ruleset and Connector using API
Hi All, Is there any way to create or change working directory for Ruleset and Connector using API in Masking Engine? We have number of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcin
Hook operations feature is not currently enabled for SQL Server VDB - how to enable?
During PoC we cannot use Masking JOB because of "Hook operations feature is not currently enabled for SQL Server vDB" - how to enable ? 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of prakash
i am unable to create virtual copy in QA folder after creating virtual copy in DEV folder..?
it 
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marcin
Storage sizing for ~60TB of Oracle DBs and App Data with 1 year retention
During PoV customer ask me is there any storage calculator for ~60TB Oracle DBs, and App data with 1 year retention policy. Customer also...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcin
OVA 5.0.1.1 Failed to deploy during PoC on VMware 5.0
following this instructions https://docs.delphix.com/display/DOCS50/Installing+the+Delphix+Engine We have choose eager zeroed disk forma...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved