Conversations

Photo of anshul gupta
What does Repository parameter signifies in provisioning API ?
What is this repository? Where can we find it on Delphix UI engine? What is its significance?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Abdullah alsuwailem
Logs Consume a lot of Space
Dear all,  One of our VDBs is set to have a 30 days retention for both snapshots and logs. At the moment we're doing a heavy testing and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ashok
itle: Unable to connect to remote database during virtual database policy enforcement
Title: Unable to connect to remote database during virtual database policy enforcement Details: Unable to connect to the database "...tem...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Nikhil Jain
How to know from source and target database server that delphix is implemented for this database
How to know from source and target database server that delphix is implemented for this database, is there any process running on Server ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rodrigo Pelucio
Error Rman in add dSource Dataguard
Hi Guys, I'm adding a dsouce from an Oracle Dataguard database, using the backup level option. In the error message you can not connect...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Adithya Chadalawada
Block recover issue in VDB
Hi Team, We have corruption in one of the datafile in a VDB. Everyday snaps are going fine. We want to do block recover. Is there any...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Srinivasan Ramaswamy
Engine Maintenance schedule ~ do anyone do regular maintenance task in your engines?
Any proactive maintenance work that we can take care on regular basis. T. Srini
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diana Ibanez
Does a refresh overrride changes on the DB Schema of the VDB ?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K J M RAO
Can we make a switch over from one vDB to another vDB's from Delphix end.
Can we make a switch over from one vDB to another vDB's  from Delphix end. Scenario :  1) Application is connected to vDB-1 2) Now want...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thom T
How do I backup/restore Oracle VDBs is RMAN required?
If not then what’s the method of restore and recover for Delphix VDB's?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Sobierański
DB_SYNC job for "MySQL Source//var/lib/mysql" failed due to an internal error during execution.
I get this strange error below when I was creating a MySQL dSource in our lab. Any ideas what may be the reason for that? ErrorDB_SYNC j...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Charles Theophilus
Delphix Engine on AWS
Hi, I am trying to Deploy the Delphix Engine on the AWS Cloud and I would like to know if there is  any document that can guide to do th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Viral T
NFS Write Error while extracting big file
on virtual file system, while extracting tar file of 12G in size, the process never completes and at the end it complains about NFS Write...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Deddy
Delphix Server and Delphix Express Difference
Hi Delphix Support,  Can anyone explain to me what the difference between Delphix Express with the usual Delphix?  Thanks,  Regards,  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charles Theophilus
Oracle LiveSource DataAge AS OF Timezone Error
The Timezone setup for India is Asia/Calcutta which is set at UTC+5:00 in the Delphix Engine. The timezone setup should have been UTC+5:3...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Victor hartslief
How do you stop the screen from scrolling when in the Delphix Express console?
After pressing F9 to get to the Delphix Express console, logging in with sysadmin@SYSTEM, going to system, then typing ls ... content scr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Sobierański
eth0 vmware-tools pre-start proces terminated with status 1
I'm having this problem on Target and Source machine. Im using vmware fusion on Mac Both machines have this issue on boot where both fre...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved