Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 46
Photo of Chitranjan Belwariar
delphixpy - AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'rfind'
I am getting following Error: "AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'rfind'"I am trying to connect engine, using delphixpy and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Mark Hayter
Snapshot retention - Add ability to keep by hour as well as daily, weekly etc
HiWe have VDBs which refresh every hour....with the default retention, we keep 1 days worth of snapshots....are there any plans to be abl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of jayanthi
V2P physical instance
Hi  If anyone can help me on the v2p query: I have ran a V2P job for oracle vdb. I am able to see the new instance running in target ser...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anusha Gadiraju
Start & Stop VDb via API
Hi All,I tried to run the API call under to start & shut the VDbhttps://docs.delphix.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60492371Note: have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Meagan Howe
Is there a way to disable the "Delphix Engine nearing limit" email alert?
Hi,Is there a way to disable the email alert with subject: Delphix Engine nearing limit on number of dSources and VDBs ?I know the new ve...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jonathan
API create environment: Host Environment Type not recognised
I am trying to create a new source environment, via a call to the API.It Looks like I’m getting my API call rejected because of the engin...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Meagan Howe
CLI: List Bookmarks for a particular Data Container
Hi, How do you list all bookmarks for a particular Data Container through the CLI? Thanks,Meagan
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Hayter
SQL DB extended properties
Hi We use a number of extended properties to set various values which we use to check things like latest DB release number etc. However, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Manish Kumar
General Question About Delphix
Hi I am doing Delphix POC So i want to know answer of some questions like take a example size of source databse is 93 mb and after lin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mouhssine SAIDI
set alternate elevation privilege for host
Hi, I forgot where we can set the "elevation privilege" in the UI, at envirnoment creation or editing in case we have an alternate "elev...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Swathy Sukumar
VDB deletion through API
Hi Guys, We are trying the deletion of the VDB through API.We have used the below code but not getting the correct output. curl -X POST ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Arun Kumar Shanmugam
Creation of VDBs
Hi All,I would like to know what exactly happens in the Delphix Engine ,when we create VDB. Will it create/move any log files(redo files)...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nikhil Jain
Hi Everyone, I have one query, VDB will use target server recourse or delphix engine resource at the time of processing the transaction
Hi Everyone, I have one query, VDB will use target server recourse or delphix engine resource at the time of processing the transaction
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gianpiero Piccolo
Supported Databases for DataMasking Suite
Hi all, has anyone a list of supported databases for the DM Suite? Many thanks. Gianpiero
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johnston Davis
Delphix support 'SUSE 11SP1 64-bits'
I want to know if Delphix supports 64-bit OSs, specifically SUSE 11SP1 64-bits version as the source and target host? 
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark Hayter
Provisioning a VDB via the API and adding a post script to it
Hi Is it possible to provision a DB via the API /resources/json/delphix/database/provision and also set up the new VDB to have a post scr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sergio Gianandrea
delphix script enabling or disabling dsource
I need to create a script (e.g. bash script) to ename or disable a dsoruce. I need the Command Line Interface command to do this.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K J M RAO
can we create a tables in VDB ?
can we create a tables in VDB ?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marcin
Create dSource, then remove SOURCE, after that Provision VDB as replacement of SOURCE
Hi Everyone, We have controversial idea with customer, Create dSource from NONPROD Source DB, remove Source DB, then Provision VDB, as r...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thom T
Can I change the VDB Config template after VDB provision, if so how?
I have provisioned an Oracle VDB with job_queue_processes set to 10 in the VDB template, however I need to change this to 35. Can I jus...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered