Conversations

Photo of Yasu
Error in liking a dSource
Hello,We have encountered an error message when we try to link a dSource and would very much appreciate if someone could answer this (we ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Yasu
Automatic VDB refresh
Hi All, Is there any way to refresh VDBs automatically whenever the source DBs are updated, without manually refreshing VDBs with select...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yasu
ESXi with Softlayer
Hi All, Trying to run Delphix server in a SoftLayer environment.  Assuming a VMWare license is required,  does ESXi (free version) work ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Yasu
Storage for VDBs
Hi All, Assuming the size of the source DB is 2TB, generally how much storage capacity will you need for the system data and VDBs? Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yasu
Post VDB-provision process for SAP
Hi all, Could you help me find Delphix guideline or documentations I can refer for the process related to SAP (SAPinst) after provisioni...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yasu
Automatic VDB Deletion
Hi All, Is there any way to delete VDBs automatically after they are generated?  Thank you, Yasu
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yasu
Postgresql 9.0
Dear all, A potential customer using postgresql 9.0 for their non-production systems would like to do a trial with Delphix to see its op...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Yasu
CPU Optimization
Hi, Instead of adding another Delphix server to provision more VDBs, can we simply add faster physical CPUs and memories to enable the s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yasu
Oracle Character Sets Delphix supports
Hi All, I have a problem registering dSource from a source DB which uses SJIS (Shift JIS, Shift Japanese Industrial Standards) character...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Yasu
Error in creating VDB (Delphix on AWS)
Hi, We have been trying to create VDB and received the following error message (the dSource is registered successfully). Command Output...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Yasu
CPU Sizing - is there any specific guideline for CPU sizing?
Hi, According to the site below, it says that it is possible to specify CPU reservation. Is there any docs or guideline talking about it...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yasu
vCPU question
Hello, It would be grateful if you could answer the question. When setting vCPU on a virtual machine, generally two items below are speci...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered