I need to report on the number of VDB refreshes in a given time period, but I don’t have Mission Control. How can I create a report on this particular statistic?
That’s an excellent question. Here are the steps:
1) Log into the Delphix Engine GUI as a user with Administrator privileges.
2) Click on the ‘Manage’ menu, and select ‘Dashboard’.
3) Click on ‘Settings’ (upper right corner of the screen).
4) Select the ‘Filter By Job Type’ radio button.
5) Click the ‘Select Job Type’ menu, and select ‘Refresh VDB’.
6) In the ‘Date Range’ section, select the appropriate date range for the report.
Thank you for your time, and I hope all is well on your end,