- Unlink/Deatch dSource from the old Database
- Log into the Delphix Admin application as a user with OWNER privileges on the dSource, group, or domain.
- Select Manage >Databases > My Databases.
- Select the database you want to unlink or delete.
- Click the Unlink icon.
A warning message will appear. Click Yes
- Bring down the old Database
- Refresh the environment where the old Database resides
- Refresh the new environment where the new database resides
- Attach the dSource
Be the first to post a reply!