By default, the Delphix Engine's SnapSync feature uses SCN Backup mode and is designed to not interfere with other backups that may already be in use. However, in cases where RMAN is not being used outside of the Delphix Engine, the Delphix Engine can use the Level Backup mode that improves SnapSync behavior on Oracle 11g physical standby databases. In this mode, redo apply does not have to be stopped during SnapSync.
- No use of RMAN outside of Delphix
OR all of the following:
- Physical standby database running Oracle 126.96.36.199 or later version
- All RMAN backups must use tags
- RMAN CROSSCHECK commands must specify tags
- RMAN DELETE commands must specify tags
- RMAN DUPLICATE commands must specify tags
Be the first to post a reply!