This procedure is if you have upgraded a SQL Server database and now need to have that change reflected in Delphix:
- Refresh all environments.
- Log into the Delphix Admin application using delphix_admin credentials.
- Select Manage > Databases > My Databases.
- Disable the dSource to be upgraded.
- Click the Expand icon to open its card.
- Click the crown icon on the bottom of the dSource card.
The Upgrade Database screen will open. The new instance should appear in the dropdown list. If it does not, go to Manage->Environments, select a card with the environment containing the new instance, and click Refresh Environment on that card.
- Select the new SQL Server instance that the source database is attached to.
- Select the appropriate staging environment and instance. The staging instance must be the same version as the new SQL Server instance.
- Click OK.
- Enable the dSource.
- Click Snapshot on the dSource card to run SnapSync for the dSource.
Be the first to post a reply!