- Refresh all environments.
- Log into the Delphix Admin application using delphix_admin credentials pr as the owner of the VDB.
- Select Manage > Databases > My Databases.
- Disable the VDB to be upgraded.
- Click the Expand icon to open the VDB card.
- Click the crown icon on the bottom of the VDB card.
The Upgrade Database screen will open.
- Select the new SQL Server instance your want the VDB to upgrade to.
- Click OK.
- Enable the VDB.
- Repeat step 2 to 9 for each VDB you want to upgrade.
*Upgrading a SQL Server 2005 VDB to SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2 is not supported.
Be the first to post a reply!