- Click Add Set.
The Create Profile Set window appears.
- Enter a profile Set Name.
- Optionally, enter a Purpose for this profile set.
- Enter/select which Domains to include in this set.
- When you are finished, click Submit.
- You can define Profiler Sets in Delphix Agile Data Masking. A profiler set is a grouping of expressions for a particular purpose. For instance, First Name, Last Name, Address, Credit Card, SSN, and Bank Account Number could constitute a Financial Profiler Set. For information about creating a profiling job, see "Creating a New Profiling Job" in Delphix Agile Data Masking User's Guide.
- Delphix Agile Data Masking comes with two predefined profiler sets: Financial and Healthcare vertical. A Delphix Agile Data Masking administrator (a user with the appropriate role privileges) can create/add/update/delete these profiler sets.
- If you don't choose a profiler set as part of the Profiler job, Delphix Agile Data Masking profiles data based on all the expressions defined on the Profiler Settings page.
- If you want to edit or add a profiler set, click Profiler Set at the top of the Profiler tab. The Profiler Set screen appears, listing the profiler sets along with their Purpose and Date Created.
Be the first to post a reply!