- Click Add Algorithm at the top right of the Algorithm tab.
- Choose Secure Lookup Algorithm.
- The Create SL Rule pane appears.
- Enter a Rule Name. (This name must be unique.)
- Enter a Description.
Specify a Lookup File.
This file is a single list of values. It does not require a header. Make sure there are no spaces or returns at the end of the last line in the file.
The following is sample file content:
- When you are finished, click Save.
- Before you can use the algorithm (specify it in a profiling or masking job), you must add it to a domain.