A Rule Set points to a collection of tables or flat files that Delphix Agile Data Masking uses for profiling, provisioning, and masking, and certifying data. For mainframe systems, the rule set represents a copybook definition for a file.
- Click +Create Rule Set to the upper right of the Rule Set screen.
The Create Rule Set screen appears. This screen lets you specify which tables belong in the rule set. (Note: A Similar screen appears when you edit a Rule Set.)The Edit rule set feature is disabled for a mainframe environment.
- Enter a name for the new rule set.
Select a Connector name from the dropdown.
The list of tables for that connector appears. (If you haven't yet created any connectors, the list is empty.)
- Click individual table names to select them, or click Select All (bottom left) to select all the tables in the connector.
You are returned to the Rule Set screen.
- Select a Connection name for this rule set.
Name and browse the PDS where copybooks are located.
The PDS connection must use the same host information as the file connection.
- Select a copybook to add to the rule set.
- Click Save.
Be the first to post a reply!