If you want to add or delete users from your Environments look at the following:
- Log into the Delphix Admin application using Delphix Admin credentials.
- Select Manage > Environments.
- In the Environments panel, click on the name of an environment to open the environment information screen.
- Under Basic Information, click the green Plus icon to add a user.
- Enter the Username and Password for the OS user in that environment.
- Click the Check icon to save your new user.
- Click the Pencil icon next to Environment Users to change the primary user for this environment.
- Click the Trash Can icon next to a username to delete that user.
Be the first to post a reply!