- Create a user in Delphix Agile Data Masking using your Active Directory username. The Delphix Agile Data Masking username must match exactly your AD username as this is what we will be sending to AD for validation. You will have to put in a password, but this will not be used once AD is turned on. This user should be an administrator in Delphix Agile Data Masking as this will be the only valid user until more AD users are created.
- Once this user is created, bring down Delphix Agile Data Masking.
- Once Delphix Agile Data Masking is stopped, you need to edit the dm-util.properties file. This is located in the <Delphix Agile Data Masking_home>\conf directory.
- Scroll down in the file until you come to the following section:
#LDAP CONFIGURATION.<br>LDAP_ENABLE=0<br>LDAP_HOST=10.10.10.31<br>LDAP_PORT=389<br>LDAP_BASEDN=DC=tbspune,DC=com LDAP_FILTER=(&(objectClass=person)(sAMAccountName=?)) LDAP_ANONYMOUS=false<br>MSAD_DOMAIN=AD<br>LDAP_KERBEROS_AUTH=true<br>LDAP_USERID_ATTR=msfwid
- Set the following entries:
LDAP_HOST=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (your AD host IP address) LDAP_PORT=389 (your AD host port, this is normally 389)
- Save the file
- Restart Delphix Agile Data Masking
Be the first to post a reply!