Delphix Community Platform

View Only
  • 1.  Delphix Training or Training materials

Posted 12-29-2022 04:52:00 AM
    Happy new year to all 

I am new here and I have 8 years of experience in CA TDM (now Broadcom TDM), and I am curious to learn Delphix. It would be great if anyone from this forum can provide information about how I can proceed and where I can find training resources.

Appreciate your support
    Jinu

------------------------------
    Jinu Raghavan
    Manager
    Delphix Community Members

• 2.  RE: Delphix Training or Training materials

Posted 12-29-2022 09:50:00 AM
    Hi Jinu,
    It is great to have you here in the community.
    Welcome!
    You can find a great deal of information in the different community libraries here in the Delphix Community, including videos. For example, take a look at the different categories of the Delphix Products community here. Our documentation can be found here, while our Academy provides curated videos and "what's new" presentations from our product team. Your community login is the same for academy access. You will also find a wealth of information in our Knowledge Base and, should you become a customer or partner, we provide a learning portal, also.
    More information can be found on the academy partner site and the customer training landing pages.

I hope those links help you expand your knowledge and we look forward to your participation here in the community.

Happy holidays,
    Michael

Michael Torok
    Digital Customer Experience, Senior Director
    Delphix