Join Delphix at DevOps World - Jenkins World 2019

Starts:  Aug 13, 2019 06:00:09 PM (PT)
Ends:  Aug 15, 2019 03:00:09 PM (PT)
Associated with  Delphix Products

Check out Two Must-See Sessions Featuring Our DevOps Experts 

This year, there will be 150 breakout sessions and 16 workshops, and our very own Sanjeev Sharma and Derek Smart will be hosting sessions as well. We’ll be giving out exclusive #snapfordata t-shirts (inspired by the Infinity Gauntlet) to the first 30 people at these sessions:   

Managing Your Data as Code—The Next Step in Digital Transformation” 
Wednesday, August 14 from 10:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. 
Derek Smart will discuss how organizations can provide elasticity, self-service and automation for SDLC workflows for data.

My Code, My Environment, and Yes, My DataEmpowering the Developer with Code” 

Wednesday, August 14 from 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Sanjeev Sharma, author of The DevOps Adoption Playbook, will cover how to treat data at par with code and environments and give developers and testers the ability to provision test data as and when needed, in a secure and compliant manner. 

Find us in the Exhibit Hall 

Come to Delphix booth no.1007 to learn how to make your data as agile as your code. Ask the Delphix team about the data bottleneck, see a demo, refresh and provision test data in a snap. And don’t forget to get a scavenger hunt stamp, pick up a #snapfordata tee, and some schwag! 

Tuesday, August 13
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. 
Welcome reception and Expo Hall Crawl 

Wednesday, August 14
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Expo Hall Hours

5:30 p.m. - 7:30 pm. 
SuperParty 
Let’s party like the world needs saving! Visit the Delphix booth and snap a photo with your favorite data superheroes to get an exclusive #snapfordata tee.

Thursday, August 15
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 pm.
Expo Hall Hours