We are pleased to announce the availability of Delphix Dynamic Data Platform version 5.3. This latest release reaffirms our commitment to empowering teams—from development, to DevOps, to database administration—with new capabilities that allow them to work faster and more confidently.
Highlights of Delphix Dynamic Data Platform 5.3 include:
- A native Splunk Enterprise integration that sends logs, events, and metrics (e.g. CPU utilization, IOPs, and network bandwidth) to on-premises Splunk instances, providing a single pane of glass for monitoring the health of Delphix engines.
- Masking Job Sync APIs support requirements to apply masking in distributed environments, with all job objects (connectors, rulesets, settings) synchronized across multiple engines. Teams can achieve consistent masking across large data estates that require more than one masking engine. You can also propagate jobs through SDLC phases without manual updates: Author algorithms on a development engine, test them on another, and finally deploy them to a production engine.
- The Masking API has been expanded to include 30+ new API endpoints for Algorithms, Users, Roles, File Upload, System Information, Login, Rulesets, and Connectors. Our completely new masking documentation site has more information on APIs, as well as how-to and reference information.
- Expanded self-service data control lets users restore data to points in time prior to when a self-service template was initially created. This boosts flexibility for end users who want access to all the data that exist in their containers.
- UI Redesign: An end-to-end Provision VDB wizard gives users the ability to pick a dSource or VDB, choose a snapshot or point in time, then provision a VDB all within a single workflow. Also, a redesigned data objects list makes it easier for users to understand which datasets belong to which groups.
- Improved Performance: Delphix instances running on high-performance storage (including SSD) will realize lower latency and higher throughput for synchronous writes.
- Expanded support enables users to run Delphix with VMware ESX 6.7 and Azure Instances D8v3, D16v3, D32v3.
For more details and a complete list of features and fixes, please see these release notes. If you have questions about Delphix Dynamic Data Platform 5.3.0 please browse our community site or visit our support">https://support.delphix.com/">support site. To upgrade, please file a support ticket at support.delphix.com when you are ready.
The Delphix Team#delphixengine#5.3