Delphix Products

View Only
  • 1.  Inventory shows no columns

Posted 11-04-2018 05:41:00 AM
    i made a connection and ruleset (selected one table), the table is listed in Inventory, but i cant se the columns, therefore i cant set the masking, any ideas?
    have tried reboot, and diff browsers (and clear chache)
    #DemoEnvironment
    #Masking

• 2.  RE: Inventory shows no columns
    Best Answer

Posted 11-04-2018 07:13:00 AM
    Hi Torben, please try to refresh the ruleset with the relative button in the ruleset list page. If the problem still occurs, try to create a new ruleset with fewer tables. Probably there is some exceptions in the background process: try to download the dmsuite. log from admin section in order to find some errors. Last try to contact support. Best Regards Gianpiero Piccolo

• 3.  RE: Inventory shows no columns

Posted 11-04-2018 07:16:00 AM
    I have tried to refresh the rule, and tries to create a new ruleset.
    My ruleset contains ONE table :-)
    i will look into the Log

• 4.  RE: Inventory shows no columns

Posted 11-04-2018 08:06:00 AM
    What is the db? Oracle? Does the user you put into the connector configuration have the right permissions on the db dictionaries? Regards

• 5.  RE: Inventory shows no columns
    Best Answer

Posted 11-04-2018 08:11:00 AM
    MSSQL, and the user is SysAdmin (just to be sure).
    In rule set, when i click on "Custom SQL", it find and includes all column, so the masking engine can see them

• 6.  RE: Inventory shows no columns
    Best Answer

Posted 11-04-2018 10:07:00 AM
    Hi Torben,
    Please click on "All Fields" button on inventory, that should refresh from source. This could be due to permissions or more likely a browser cache issue as you can list the column names in custom SQL. Please try in Chrome/Mozilla incognito mode.

Hims

• 7.  RE: Inventory shows no columns
    Best Answer

Posted 11-04-2018 12:12:00 PM
    deleted my ruleset, connector and environment and created them again, it works now :-)

Thanks for you input.

By the way, it could'nt be a browser thing (i think), even using REST from powershell, i could'nt see the columns, but again it work now.