Conversations

Photo of anshul gupta
What are the parameters that defines the target host in provisioning API?
curl -X POST -k --data @- http://delphix1.company.com/resources/json/delphix/database/provision \ -b cookies.txt -H "Content-Type: appli...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
What is the difference between snapshot and timeflow?
Why are timeflow point parameter needed while provisioning? Is Snapshot not enough to give enough information? What is "firstChangePoint"...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
Are there any example code to refer from while writing rest APIs for Delphix in JAVA?
I have to write all the API calls from my JAVA program. Just wondering if anyone has kept any JAVA code to for the APIs, in GIT etc. 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
What is the importance of V2P feature?
Creating a database through VDB and creating a database through V2P, both creates a database, only difference I find is VDB are Delphix m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Swathy Sukumar
API for V2P for oracle dsource
Hi All, Just want to know any API is available for V2P provision or we can do it only through the CLI mode. Thanks in advance. Regard...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
Is there any way I can get list of dSources through APIs providing IP address of the source environment as parameter? Or Can I find out which dSource and VDB are created from which Environment?
Question 1) I have list of machine IPs with me in my application. When user select a IP(host address), I want to fetch available dSources...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
Is there any API to add(tag) a masking job to a dSource?
We have the option to add a masking job (list of masking job is there) to dSource in UI here: dSource configuration>Masking  Is any API a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
How to provision a MSSQL database through API in delphix?
Delphix documentation provide a sample code to provision a Oracle database here: https://docs.delphix.com/display/DOCS43/API+Cookbook%3A+...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
What does Repository parameter signifies in provisioning API ?
What is this repository? Where can we find it on Delphix UI engine? What is its significance?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of anshul gupta
Is there any API available to add dSource in Delphix?
If I have a already added environment in Delphix, can I add dSource from it using APIs? I am unable to find required API in documentation...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
How to get list of masking jobs available for a particular dSource through API?
We can create many masking job through Delphix masking engine. Same jobs can be tagged to a dSource in the Delphix Engine so that everyti...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of anshul gupta
What is a data container? Is it same as Dataset Group we see on UI?
In APIs we see data container name being passed. While on GUI, there is no container name. If DataSet Group name and container name are n...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Swathy Sukumar
Delphix Backup
Hi Guys, We are provision the dsource,so while provisioning the dsource we check the delphix managed backup option as enabled so we can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anshul gupta
Error while snapsync: The recovery fork GUID "null" of source database does not match recovery fork GUID of dSource .
dSource: MSSQL. First VDB created yeaterday. Snapsync Policy: Hourly While taking automatic snapsync this morning, following error occur...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of anshul gupta
Is there API available to add environments?
I was going through Delphix 5.1.9 documentation and could not find any API for the same. If available, kindly provide the link. Thanks in...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kinjal Gala
Hello, Do we have API's for create Dsource and Environment ?
Hello ,  I was going through the documentation and was wondering if we have API's to create/ discover an environment and Dsource . 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered