Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 55
Photo of SUPRIYO
What will be connection string when creating a custom mapplet to connect to Oracle server?
I am trying to reuse a mapplet and trying to connect to Oracle Db instead of DB2(as was in the original mapplet). But every time I am get...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Torben Hansen
Inventory shows no columns
i made a connection and ruleset (selected one table), the table is listed in Inventory, but i cant se the columns, therefore i cant set t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Gianpiero Piccolo
Querying Status of an "Execution" with new Masking API (5.2.0)
Hi all,I'm trying to use new Masking API and I'm wondering how to get info about a masking job with querying the status of an "Execution"...
  • Gianpiero Piccolo, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Piyush
I want to create algorithm which can substitute alphanumeric into unique random alphanumeric characters along with special characters
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Hauke Ahlgrimm
Where is the output to stdout/stderr from hook operations (bash) captured?
Hi all, I'm new to cutomizing the provisioning of VDBs with hooks. Using bash type hooks, where can I find test that was beeing sent to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
reclaiming storage after replica deletion
I just deleted two replica profiles from the target engine (just deleted the received replicas). However the target engine didn't start a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mr. Hideki Masu
Masking JA16EUC data?
Are there any way to mask JA16EUC with SecureLookup and Mapping algorithm? Any ideas are welcome!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Marcin
Masking JSON stored in Oracle Database
HI Community, We have client with stored JSON's in Oracle Database, like that for example: https://blogs.oracle.com/jsondb/storing-json-...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rodrigo Pelucio
Best setting to mask giant tables?
I am trying to mask tables of more than 1 million lines, I tried several configurations, but the masking is very slow, there are some rec...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Masking ebcdic files
Hi all, is it possible to mask text files EBCDIC encoded? I saw into the connector creation form the "VSAM (EBCDIC encoding)" in this d...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anusha Gadiraju
Issue with the VDB refresh
Hi Team,I migrated my existing container to a new delphix server and now while trying to refresh the container it gave me the below error...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Swathy Sukumar
Luhn's algorithm in Delphix Masking
Hi, Is it possible to create an advanced Masking algorithm applying algorithms such as Luhn which are not currently available in Delphix...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Massimiliano Lavizzari
Configure users on Application
Hi,Is it possible to configure the application instead of the environment during the user creation phase?For reasons of security, in my ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Renee Greenley
Disable Constraint when masking a primary key field?
If the field I am masking is a primary key (or foreign key), then should I be checking the 'Disable Constraint' in the job setup? If yes,...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Can't associate a Masking Job with the dSource
Hi all, as described here: https://docs.delphix.com/display/DOCS50/Provisioning+Masked+VDBs#ProvisioningMaskedVDBs-AssociateaMa... I sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nicolas Ronayette
Algorithm for masking postal code with specifics exclusions
Hello all, I have a special demand to mask code postal values within an Oracle table. I tried to make a SM algorithm to answer, without ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rajesh
how to delete Application from Masking engine
Login to Masking Engine and Add some Application by click on Add application button. There is no option to delete the Applications From M...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Rajesh
What is the use of Enable Approval Workflow while importing environment ?
What is the use of Enable Approval Workflow while importing environment ? Click on Import Environment button and we have checkbox presen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adam
(data profiling) Searching for personal data with weak-defined formats using profiling.
Dear Delphix Community, When sensitive data to be discovered  do have pre-defined format, then REGEX-based profiling is working fine. Ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rajesh
IS Delphix Masking: is it capable of handling SAP databases ?
Question on Delphix Masking: is it capable of handling SAP databases ? Can we mask the SAP Databases like HANA with Delphix masking
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered