Conversations

Photo of sonali
how to resolve faults and issues in delphix?
Hi Team, i came across faults alink "https://docs.delphix.com/docs/system-...:" but i couldnt find how to resolve these faults or issue i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Mayank Ahluwalia
Benefits of Indexes in case of Virtual DBs
Hi All, I have a question on how indexing works on tables. For instance if I am working on an Oracle DB, creating Indexes on columns sp...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rajesh
Referential Integrity Not maintained in two delphix masking engine, Will it support?
When there is twp delphix engine  Engine 1- DB1 Engine 2 - DB2 Apply same algorithm on DB1 and DB2 and check the first name and last nam...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of joe sernicola
timestamp error on dx_rewind_db script
I am getting this error when trying to rewind to a specific snap by timestamp. 'Timestamp format doesn't match any known formatError wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jesse Josserand
how long to install
I'm trying very hard to convince a large company that they need Delphix, but am hitting a wall mainly because I cannot answer 2 questions...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sarahjohn
ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist
Hello,I just installed a few week ago oracle 12.1.0.1.0 on AIX 7.1 (2 instances, dbtest and delphix), It was working without issues. But ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Koichi Shibayama
About Oracle ROWID
I think Delwrite's provision, rewind, v2p do not change Oracle's ROWID. Is this idea right?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Piyush
I want to create algorithm which can substitute alphanumeric into unique random alphanumeric characters along with special characters
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Hauke Ahlgrimm
Where is the output to stdout/stderr from hook operations (bash) captured?
Hi all, I'm new to cutomizing the provisioning of VDBs with hooks. Using bash type hooks, where can I find test that was beeing sent to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tako Au
How to refresh a VDB on the first Sunday of each month?
I need some help because that cron expression doesn't help to refresh a VDB on the 1st Sunday of each month.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nithin Rayilla
Ideas to automate triggering refresh of VDBs on receipt of replication from another engine ?
We have a process that requires replicating from one engine to another and need to automate refreshing VDBs on the receiving engine when ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sushil Krishn
How to use -mapfile option in dx_provision_vdb utility
I am trying to use -mapfile option under dx_provision_vdb utility, where I need to have below replacements/mappings. But it is keep faili...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sri Ramasamy
downloading support bundle
on virtualization engine as delphix_adminquick question on downloading support bundle, say that I'm kicked out of the GUI and I login ag...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Swathy Sukumar
Error when provision vDB
I get the following error when I provision a vDB: DELPHIX>/bin/sh $DB_SCRIPT_DIR/mount-vdb-instance.sh "restrict" END_OF_SETUP cp: can...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved