This is a brief how to on posting to the community, selecting your content types, and specifying categories.
- Ensure you are logged in to the community. You know you are logged in if you see your user name and avatar in the top right corner.
- Begin typing your question in the Ask the community bar, and then click the magnifying glass (search). This searches for topics containing the key words in your title and also begins the posting process.
- If you are not presented with articles which answer your need or want, click Continue Creating Conversation.
- Your title will be transferred to the following window where you can continue to create your content.
- Select the type of post you want to create: Question, Idea, or Problem.
- Type your post in the Description field. Please provide as much information as you can to help us be able to help you.
If you are posting an Idea, please provide your use case. This will help us make the best case possible for your feature request.
- Select a Category for you post. This helps us make sure the right people see the post within the community (internal and external).
- Preview your post by selecting the Preview tab.
- When you are satisfied with your post, click Post.
Be the first to post a reply!