- Log into the Delphix Admin application using Delphix Admin credentials.
- Select Manage > Environments.
- Click the Plus icon next to Environments.
- In the Add Environment dialog, select Unix/Linux.
- Select Standalone Host.
- Enter the Host IP address.
- Enter an optional Name for the environment.
- Enter the SSH port.
The default value is 22.
- Enter a Username for the environment.
- Select a Login Type.
- For Password, enter the password associated with the user in Step 10
- For Password Login, click Verify Credentials to test the username and password.
- Enter a Toolkit Path.
The toolkit directory stores scripts used for Delphix Engine operations, and should have a persistent working directory rather than a temporary one. The toolkit directory will have a separate sub-directory for each database instance. The toolkit path must have 0770 permissions.
- Click the Discover SAP ASE checkbox
- Enter a Username for an instance on the environment.
- Enter the Password associated with the user in Step 15.
- Click OK.
Be the first to post a reply!