- Log into the Delphix Admin application as a Delphix Admin user, or group or object owner.
- Select the dSource or VDB you want to export.
- Select the snapshot of the dSource or VDB state you want to export.
- If you want to export the state of the database from a specific point in time, slide the LogSync slider on the top of the snapshot card to the right, and then select the point in time from which you want to create the export.
- Select the target environment.
- Enter the Target Directory for the export.
- Select an option for Run recovery after V2P.
- Click Advanced to customize the target directory layout.
- Click Next.
- Select whether you want to have an email sent to you when the export process completes, and then click Finish.
*Please Note: If you selected No for Run Recovery after V2P, follow the instructions in Manually Recovering a Database after V2P to complete the V2P process.
Other Helpful Links:
Customizing Target Directory Structure for Database Export
Requirements for SQL Server Target Hosts and Databases
Be the first to post a reply!