When you initially deploy your Delphix Engine here are some things to remember:
- Network configuration with static DHCP lease or static IP address
- Static IP address
- Subnet mask
- DNS server address(es)
- Domain of the Delphix Engine installation, such as mydelphix.com
- Selection of storage devices for the operating system disks. See Virtual Machine Requirements for more information on memory and storage requirements.
- NTP server used for setting system time (optional)
- DNS server for name resolution
- Web proxy server (if used)
- SMTP server to support email notification
- IP address or name (for example, smtp.gmail.com) and port number
- Email address from which you want the Delphix Engine to send email
- LDAP server information (if used)
- Desired password for sysadmin user (this default user can be replaced) - For the server setup interface
- IP address or name and port number
- Desired password for delphix_admin user (this default user can be replaced) - For the regular server interface
- See The delphix_admin and sysadmin User Roles for more information.
Be the first to post a reply!