In the Delphix Engine interface, you will see a new icon for the Target environment, and two jobs running in the Delphix Admin Job History, one to Create and Discover an environment, and another to Create an environment. When the jobs are complete, click on the icon for the new environment, and you will see the details for the environment.Note: Installer will only run on 64-bit Windows systems, 32-bit is not supported
- From the machine that you want to use as a target, log into the Delphix Admin application.
- Select Manage > Environments.
- Next to Environments, click the green Plus icon.
- In the Add Environment dialog, select Windows in the operating system menu.
- Select Target.
- Click the download link for the Delphix Connector Installer.
The Delphix Connector will download to your local machine.
- On the Windows machine that you want to want to use as a target, run the Delphix Connector installer. Click Next to advance through each of the installation wizard screens.
- For Connector Configuration, make sure there is no firewall in your environment blocking traffic to the port on the target environment that the Delphix Connector service will listen to.
- For Select Installation Folder, either accept the default folder, or click Browse to select another.
- Click Close to complete the installation process.
- Run this batch script as Administrator: <Delphix Connector installation folder>\Delphix\DelphixConnector\connector\addhostgui.cmd.
When the Add Windows Target Environment Wizard launches, provide the Target Host IP Address, Delphix Engine IP Address, your login credentials, and the environment user on the Windows target host.
- After providing this information, click Submit, and then click Yes to confirm the target environment addition request.