- Log into the Delphix Admin application as a Delphix Admin user, or as a group or object owner.
- Select the dSource or VDB you want to export.
- Select the snapshot of the dSource or VDB state you want to export.
- Click V2P.
- Select the target environment.
- Enter the Target Directory for the export.
The target directory you enter here must exist in the target environment, and you must have permission to write to it. See Requirements for PostgreSQL Target Hosts and Databases for more information on user requirements for target environments.
- Enter a Port Number.
This is the TCP port the exported database will listen on.
- Click Advanced to customize the target directory layout, or enter any database configuration parameters.
See Customizing Target Directory Structure for Database Export, Customizing PostgreSQL VDB Configuration Settings for more information.
- Click Next.
- Review the Target Environment configuration information, and then click Finish.
Be the first to post a reply!