The rapidly evolving TechSec landscape demands continuous adaptation. To lead the charge, we present an exclusive evening for San Francisco’s premier enterprises. Welcome to the TechSec Leadership Evening, where connection is key.
Unlock Insights and Forge Meaningful Connections
Engage in meaningful conversations with fellow CIOs, CISOs, VPs, and Directors from the foremost industries around San Francisco. This carefully curated event offers an intimate and luxurious setting, fostering an environment where you can expand your network and glean actionable insights.
Elevate Your Leadership Within TechSec
Join us as we elevate senior leaders of IT, technology, and cybersecurity of the leading companies. This forum is designed for those who steer the course of the city’s most pioneering IT & Cybersecurity teams.
An Evening of Pure Networking Power
Bid farewell to traditional presentations and speeches. At the TechSec Leadership Evening, expect a dynamic networking experience like no other. Connect with industry peers, explore fresh perspectives, and discover innovative solutions tailored to your upcoming challenges.
A FORMAT DESIGNED FOR EFFECTIVE NETWORKING
The evening’s agenda is divided into three segments, each fostering a different kind of conversation and helping attendees to meet and network efficiently.
Over three hours, you’ll take part in:
- Open Floor Networking
- Small Group Roundtables
- Boardroom Open Discussion
Topics are dictated by the latest major industry movements and market trends. You can expect discussions on:
- Moving Past the Hype of AI
- Demonstrating the Defensive Possibilities of AI
- Cloud Challenges and Initiatives
- Hyper Growth Challenges for Leadership
- Current Cyber and Information Tech Initiatives & Priorities
- Tech & Innovation (Mid/Large Enterprise)
- Managing Costs and Showing Value
- Threat Intelligence
NETWORKING FOR BUSY PEOPLE
Many of our attendees look forward to returning to our next event. Check out our benefits below:
- Meet with local peers from mid-to-large enterprises and build your network of local experts
- Gain access to developments from the newest trends and technologies available
- Learn the challenges of others through their experience, and brainstorm on ideas to improve your department
- Flexible topic discussions allow you to raise your most pressing concerns
- Held exclusively in a safe and comfortable first-class environment. Cocktails & food served throughout.
- Boardroom setup dinner will be provided to a small group of attendees. Meet others from your area to share experience, initiatives, and ideas
- Past attendees gain access to our LinkedIn support groups. Access the hive-mind for help with your latest challenge.
SMALL SCALE EVENTS WITH BIG IMPACT
This is an invite-only business event for executives. Our selective guest list ensures you meet other leaders on your level. To keep discussions results-oriented and relevant, we ensure that all approved attendees are:
- We are unable to accept registrations from those in a sales role (or related such as business development/account management), or consultancy role
- Chief, VP, Director, Senior (current position) or suitable background to allow experience sharing
- Currently employed by an end-user, Fortune 1000 company that does not provide solutions to the subject field
- Works in an industry environment that is relevant to the event topic
- Willing to take an active role in meeting others. Our format means all attendees will be interacting.
This is a limited space event and requires approval upon registration.
Please reach out to receive a copy of the full evening schedule, details on how we are keeping the event as safe as possible, and to help us answer any questions you may have: email@example.com