Delphix Products

Community Blogs

• The attached document leads you through all the steps necessary to import a masking job from the masking engine into the virtualization engine. How_to_Import_masking_jobs.pdf #Masking #import #Jobs

1 person recommends this.
  • Architecture AWS RDS Setup Create a Standard S3 Bucket with a backup directory. In this case, we created a bucket rdsdemo with folder, rds_backup Create IAM policy for S3 bucket access from RDS with List, Read and Write permissions. ...

4 people recommend this.
  • Delphix supports striped backups for Sybase. For a source database with striped backups present under the same location or same base directory, we can specify the base path and list all stripes under Backup Files, during dSource creation. /opt/backups/sampledb/samdb1.dmp ...

2 people recommend this.
  • This article was originally posted as a white paper on the Kuzo Data website here . Enterprise DataOps Security Secure your enterprise dataops platform The security of data is a known priority in the modern data driven businesses ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• Is it possible to share a recorded session of file masking showing all the steps. ------------------------------ Bhupinder Kwatra Delphix Community Members ------------------------------

• I found the same issue with OCOPY also. When I am accessing the UFS file in 3.17 , i can see file col spanning more than the the FB length. For instance,ip file is FB-35 and when output file is viewed in 3.17,can see col spanning to 255 cols ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks Bob for the reply. Initially I tried with OCOPY but it failed " ATTEMPT TO OPEN A HFS FILE FAILED , RETURN CODE IS (00000081) REASON CODE IS (0594003D) occurs". Hence I will tried with OPUT which worked. Anyways, will try with OCOPY. And input ...

• OCOPY should not change the format of the file or length of the records. Were the records of variable length prior to shipping the file to USS? If so, the masking engine must be told of the different record positions to apply the algorithms correctly. ...

• I/P FIle : 12345679 ABC 23456778 BCD 34567890 CDE O/P File : 12345679 ZZZ 23456778 ZZZ 34567890 ZZZ This is what was observed in the output file , the masked char for each line is shifted to the left. ------------------------------ ...

Most Active Community Members

Recent Shared Files List

• Posted in: Delphix Products

This is a quick activity via API-client ( refer here ) Steps below: Goto API client on the browser ...

Join Andy Pan (Sr. Product Marketing Manager) and Sri Kanur (Senior Solutions Engineer) who demonstrate ...

Below is an excerpt from a very common and useful conversation; Question Hi I have a question about ...

This short video walks through the Central Management onboarding process in which you will create ...

The attached pdf file provides a step-by-step guide on how to mask files on mount points.