Delphix Products

Announcements

Community Blogs

• Delphix supports striped backups for Sybase. For a source database with striped backups present under the same location or same base directory, we can specify the base path and list all stripes under Backup Files, during dSource creation. /opt/backups/sampledb/samdb1.dmp ...

2 people recommend this.
  • This article was originally posted as a white paper on the Kuzo Data website here . Enterprise DataOps Security Secure your enterprise dataops platform The security of data is a known priority in the modern data driven businesses ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Delphix Disaster Recovery strategy is a common ask from multiple customers. Disaster Recovery is an important part of business continuity plan, to minimize downtime and data loss. As Delphix manages lower environment databases and workload, it is very ...

• We’re going back to the basics on the role of data friction in software development today and how the Delphix platform unleashes the flow of data across the enterprise for faster innovation. This article was originally published ...

• The previous posts in this 3-part series of posts covered an overview of How Delphix In-Place Masking Works , then described the Test Cases and summarized the Results . Continuing with the third post, this calls out the detailed ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Abhinav, The IP address can be changed in server setup page of the Delphix Engine. Please see screenshot below: In terms of migrating the Delphix engine are you able to use vMotion? This is typically the easiest way to move a Delphix engine ...

• Hi, We are currently moving all the virtual machines from UK South to East US, and so we need to move Delphix engine as well. What are the steps that we need to do? Do we need to stop the engine? I have disabled all the dSources and VDBs. Could ...

• Hello All, Actually I have figured the the problem, the issue is with the Delimiter since we are using the comma as delimiter the Ignore comma function is not working. i have changed the Delimiter to | and then this ignore comma is working as expected. ...

• > this is a FILE - using FTP or SFTP connector ? - is it IN PLACE or ON THE FLY job type ? If this is ON THE FLY the file must exist in both SOURCE and TARGET location (can be empty file in target location, gets overwritten). - make sure the assignment ...

• yes i did that , but not working. Thanks geetha ------------------------------ GEETHANJALI DEVI Business Objects Developer Genworth Financial ------------------------------

Recent Shared Files List

• Posted in: Delphix Products

This is a short video on how to access and login or connect to the Delphix Masking Engine API Client. ...

Most Active Community Members