Delphix Products

Announcements

Community Blogs

• This article was originally posted as a white paper on the Kuzo Data website here . Enterprise DataOps Security Secure your enterprise dataops platform The security of data is a known priority in the modern data driven businesses ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Delphix Disaster Recovery strategy is a common ask from multiple customers. Disaster Recovery is an important part of business continuity plan, to minimize downtime and data loss. As Delphix manages lower environment databases and workload, it is very ...

• We’re going back to the basics on the role of data friction in software development today and how the Delphix platform unleashes the flow of data across the enterprise for faster innovation. This article was originally published ...

• The previous posts in this 3-part series of posts covered an overview of How Delphix In-Place Masking Works , then described the Test Cases and summarized the Results . Continuing with the third post, this calls out the detailed ...

• The previous post in this 3-part series of posts covered an overview of How Delphix In-Place Masking Works . Continuing with the second post, this covers the internal testing that was performed to improve the masking performance ... ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Sonali, If your organisation is a partner then you can use the "DASH for Partners" system to gain "belts" which is a kind of certification. If you are a customer (not a partner), unfortunately there are no certifications currently available. The ...

• Hi Phil, Is there a certification available now? the last post was of year 2014. i believe there should be something on this line now. please provide full details of certication code and how to apply for it. Thanks, Sonali ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Rahim, I want to know if there is certification available that we can take for delphix??? i was searching for it but dont see anything except 1 thread with the same question asked in 2014. could you please help me with the full info on it??? ...

• Hi Ruben Catarrunas, dx_ctl_users will update all users to set a 30 minute timeout, and will update the value for each user even if their current timeout is already 30 minutes. You can verify this by using the script's --debug option. This will ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hi all, If I run this command: "dx_ctl_users -d Landshark5 -action timeout -username all -timeout 30" Will it update all accounts or just the ones that don't have timeout=30 mins. In essence, does it check for current vaule or just updates all even ...

Recent Shared Files List

• Posted in: Delphix Products

Most Active Community Members