Delphix Products

View Only

Community Blogs

• MSSQL Advanced database connectors are widely used to permit customers to access their databases via a domain user account on the Delphix Continuous Compliance engine (KBA reference: Configuring_Masking_Connector_for_Microsoft_SQL_(MSSQL)_(KBA1214) ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We are excited to announce that with the upcoming 6.0.15 release targeted for July 2022, we will have completed the transition of all of our masking algorithms to the new algorithm library. The completed algorithm library affords our customers a number ...

3 people recommend this.
  • We are aware of the recently reported denial of service (DoS) vulnerability in Spring Framework , reported as CVE-2022-22950 . This vulnerability is only realized in cases where the Spring Expressions Language (SpEL) is in use (see both ...

3 people recommend this.
  • We are aware of the recently reported remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability in Spring Framework , reported as CVE-2022-22965 . The current state of analysis is that while this is potentially a serious vulnerability, it is only exploitable ...

• We are aware of the recently reported news regarding a potential security incident with Okta (and the update ). At this time we have no indication of impact to Delphix products, services, or customers. Okta is used as part of our integration with ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All I want to have the list of content present in Delphix dictionary of Business Names, can anyone ...

• This is regarding one of the candidates who tried to Sign Up by himself and later his name is present ...

• Hi Eyal, I did the same today morning and it worked. Was about to inform you the same. ...

• My last recommendation would be to try to restart the docker service, if that does not work, I would ...

• Hi Eyal, I did tried executing those command separately but still no luck. ...

Most Active Community Members

Recent Shared Files List

• Posted in: Delphix Products

Join  @Ross Millenacker as he introduces the Delphix Terraform Provider and provides a brief overview ...

Join  @Jason Grauel  as he provides an overview of the product vision for the Delphix DevOps Data Platform. ...

Join @Jason Grauel as he introduces the latest Delphix offering of Continuous Compliance Services for ...

Join  @David Wells  for a look back at the features that were rolled into the last several releases of ...

Join   @Alberto Sigismondi   for a look back at the features that were rolled into the last release ...