Delphix Products

View Only

Community Blogs

• Hi, We are reaching out to inform you that Delphix is deprecating Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) v4/v5 and IBM Advanced Interactive eXecutive (AIX) v5.3/v6.1 environments for Delphix Continuous Data Engine and all data source connectors on ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Data Control Tower (DCT) Installation Cheat Sheet Summary Data Control Tower (DCT) is Delphix’s data governance solution. DCT sits above the Delphix Engines (Continuous Data, Continuous Compliance, or Hyperscale Compliance), where it continuously ...

• Hi, We are reaching out to inform you of our plans to end support for Delphix Self-Service (formerly known as JetStream). The March 2024 release of Delphix Continuous Data starts an 18-month end-of-support period for all supported versions of ...

• March 2024 Introduction The Delphix DevOps Data Platform leverages a usage-based pricing model. This usage-based price is dependent on the amount of data managed by Continuous Data, Continuous Compliance, and Hyperscale Compliance, measured in ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hi, We are reaching out to inform you that Docker Compose will be deprecated as a supported container platform for Data Control Tower and Hyperscale Compliance. The January 2024 releases for both products start a 12-month deprecation period for all ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Please open a support ticket so that we can have a support engineer investigate what is causing ...

• Hi Eyal I tried with "Insecure SSL" and "Unsafe hostname check" and the Delphix engine port are opened ...

• Hello, > i was try to connect this with username and password for this we had to add any certification ...

• Hi Everyone Getting error when i try to connect the continuous engine in dct. i was try to connect ...

• Hello Debraj, The Delphix Spoke for ServiceNow relies on Delphix's Data Control Tower (DCT): ServiceNow ...

Most Active Community Members

Recent Shared Files List

• Posted in: Delphix Products

Join @Diego Loureda , Senior Director of Professional Services at Delphix, as he walks you through simplifying ...

Join Delphix Senior Principal Solutions Engineer @Serge De La Sablonniere as he leads you through installing ...

Join Delphix Senior Principal Solutions Engineer @Serge De La Sablonniere as he leads you through installing ...