Announcements

Announcements

• Cloud Marketplace images follow GA...

While the GA release of the Delphix products are announce via email and on the community at the time of their availability from our download site, we wanted to inform everyone that Cloud Marketplace images follow GA by up to 2 weeks. 
    For example, while Delphix version 6.0.1 became available on the 19th of March 2020, the Cloud Marketplace versions may not be available until the 2nd of April (2 weeks later).
  • Let Your DataOps Voice Be Heard

We are looking for your voice, your experience, and your opinion. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions. Your experience may be included in our first ever Data Company Magazine. If we'd like to use your responses, we will definitely ask for your approval.
    Thank you!

Community Blogs

• Let me start by being completely honest: there are a lot of advocacy programs out there. There are a lot of advocacy programs that are completely centered on you doing something for the company for which you are the advocate. This was not the vision ...

• So I begin writing this when self-quarantine has just begun to not be optional. My company, with offices around the world, has closed its San Fran office; asked all other people from Redwood City to Basingstoke to Mountain View to Atlanta to work from ...

• In these extraordinary times, Delphix is committed to the health and well-being of our families, colleagues, customers, and partners who make up Delphix's vibrant global community. It is our top priority to maintain the business continuity ...

2 people recommend this.
  • We are pleased to announce the release of Delphix version 6.0. This latest release empowers your teams to manage Delphix in hybrid or multi-cloud deployments, with additional cloud ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello everyone, I want to make sure everyone is aware of our new DataOps Champion program available to everyone in the community and, for many of you, to get recognized for activities you have already done. Please read more here: Introducing the Delphix ...

• Hello! As promised last week, this invitation contains the links to register for the conference. Here at Delphix, we have the privilege of serving hundreds of companies and hearing incredible stories of innovation in trying times. In the spirit ...

• Greetings, This year so far has been filled with unprecedented challenges. Many of you are dealing with a seismic shift in how you operate and how you serve your customers. Here at Delphix, we have the privilege of serving hundreds of companies ...

1 person recommends this.
  • We are proud to announce the general availability of Delphix 6.0.2 today (May 7, 2020). The latest version is available for download in the download portal. A number of new and enhanced features have been added to the product. You can read all ...

• Hello Everyone! It is great to be coming to you with a handful exciting announcements this month. As we do every month, I will list out our knowledge activity in our formal knowledge base, but I also wanted to share the news that our education portal, ...

Most Active Community Members