Announcements

Announcements

• Cloud Marketplace images follow GA...

While the GA release of the Delphix products are announce via email and on the community at the time of their availability from our download site, we wanted to inform everyone that Cloud Marketplace images follow GA by up to 2 weeks. 
    For example, while Delphix version 6.0.1 became available on the 19th of March 2020, the Cloud Marketplace versions may not be available until the 2nd of April (2 weeks later).

Community Blogs

• Let me start by being completely honest: there are a lot of advocacy programs out there. There are a lot of advocacy programs that are completely centered on you doing something for the company for which you are the advocate. This was not the vision ...

• So I begin writing this when self-quarantine has just begun to not be optional. My company, with offices around the world, has closed its San Fran office; asked all other people from Redwood City to Basingstoke to Mountain View to Atlanta to work from ...

• In these extraordinary times, Delphix is committed to the health and well-being of our families, colleagues, customers, and partners who make up Delphix's vibrant global community. It is our top priority to maintain the business continuity ...

2 people recommend this.
  • We are pleased to announce the release of Delphix version 6.0. This latest release empowers your teams to manage Delphix in hybrid or multi-cloud deployments, with additional cloud ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are pleased to announce the release of Delphix version 6.0.4 and other significant updates made in August and September 2020. This release includes a new Secure Lookup masking algorithm and provides enhancements to security and masking performance. ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hi Everyone! Our knowledge staff of support engineers has been hard at work again this past month supplying you with just-in-time knowledge. Please review the list of new and revised knowledge base articles below and ensure you know which may apply ...

• Hi Everyone! I hope this finds our members safe and finding their niche in this changing world of remote work and remote school. The Education and Support teams have been hard at work bringing you updates and new knowledge articles, along with launching ...

• We are pleased to announce the release of Delphix version 6.0.3. This release includes a new custom masking algorithm SDK and provides enhancements to security and capacity management. It also offers improvements for replication performance as well ...

• For some time, the education team here at Delphix has been eager to provide Community Learning. The vision was clear: short, informative, how-to and why-to videos driven by our engineers and community members showcasing use cases found all around the ...

2 people recommend this.

Most Active Community Members