Announcements

Announcements

• Cloud Marketplace images follow GA...

While the GA release of the Delphix products are announce via email and on the community at the time of their availability from our download site, we wanted to inform everyone that Cloud Marketplace images follow GA by up to 2 weeks. 
    For example, while Delphix version 6.0.1 became available on the 19th of March 2020, the Cloud Marketplace versions may not be available until the 2nd of April (2 weeks later).
  • Let Your DataOps Voice Be Heard

We are looking for your voice, your experience, and your opinion. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions. Your experience may be included in our first ever Data Company Magazine. If we'd like to use your responses, we will definitely ask for your approval.
    Thank you!

Community Blogs

• In these extraordinary times, Delphix is committed to the health and well-being of our families, colleagues, customers, and partners who make up Delphix's vibrant global community. It is our top priority to maintain the business continuity ...

2 people recommend this.
  • We are pleased to announce the release of Delphix version 6.0. This latest release empowers your teams to manage Delphix in hybrid or multi-cloud deployments, with additional cloud ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are happy to announce that version 6.0.1 of the Delphix Engine was released on the 19th of March. This release includes the following new features. Features Masking Extended Connectors : A very common request for masking has been to support ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello everyone! I hope that March has brought good weather your way and the sun is beginning to show its face again in the Northern Hemisphere. It has in my home town. Our subject matter experts have been hard at work this past February, creating the ...

• The latest release of the Delphix engine under the 5.3.x release train is available as of February 25, 2020, this is 5.3.8.1. The 5.3.8.1 release contains a fix for MS SQL Server environments involving a situations where validated sync was not able to ...

• Hello everyone, I wanted to send a quick note highlighting the knowledge articles published in the month of January: Expanded Size of an AWS EBS Volume is Not Visible to the Delphix Engine (KBA5196) TB067 Sensitive Information May Be Present ...

• Hi everyone! Before we are too far along in January, I just wanted to thank everyone for a fantastic 2019. We saw healthy growth in both our community membership, adding just shy of 200 people in the past 6 months (since our relaunch in mid June), and ...

Recent Shared Files List

• Posted in: Announcements

Most Active Community Members