API/Python/Open-Source Solutions

Community Blogs

• The most common approach to backup a Delphix Engine is via Replication. Delphix Replication gives the ability to backup Delphix Engine objects and data, with easy failover and without any intervention or co-ordination from different teams. More details ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Engine Upgrade

Hi Dafna, If this answer helped you in any maner, or need further assisstance ? Regards, Mouhssine ------------------------------ Mouhssine SAIDI Community Member Delphix Community Members ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Hi Dafna, The main idea from my understanding is to write a python script that help you automate the upgrade process. Let's break tasks as follow : 1/ Check for the image filename to matching delphix upgrade pattern, because if the upgrade image isn't ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Dafna, Once the upgrade image is uploaded, verify version job will be auto started. You can get the result of this verify job using this API GET /resources/json/delphix/system/version/{ref} but you need to pass the reference of the version and ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Mouhssine, I've seen that link you attached. However I've been told that Running this api call in python is a bit different than in curl. Specifically with opening the binary file, how to include it in the api call-either file='open_binary_file' or ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Dafna, You have a snippet of curl code you can find here "https://docs.delphix.com/docs534/reference/web-service-api-guide/api-cookbook-common-tasks-workflows-and-examples/api-cookbook-uploadupgrade", this will allow you to check the result of the ...

Most Active Community Members

Recent Shared Files List

• A brief video on how to backup and restore Delphix Engine Metadata #metadata #restore #backup ...