Delphix DataOps Community Platform

Latest Pinned Posts

• Profile Picture

Introduce Yourself!

Hi! This thread has been created to help us become a more connected community. We want you here, and we want everyone to know a little bit about each and every one of us. You don't have to be a DBA or CIO or CSO to have an important voice in our community. ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have about 30 years experience in IT, in a variety of industries and roles. I started as a developer in the financial industry, spent time in IT in manufacturing, then healthcare. In 2000 I was drawn to work at a security company in Customer Support, ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Michael, My thoughts... 1. How do you relate to the concept that ?? Every Company is a Data Company ? People who always say, " I do it that way because I've *always* done it ...

• Hello Michael, Here are my answers: 1. Most companies are data-driven companies 2. Protect your systems against data breaches and keep all operations as dynamic as possible, meaning implement a CICD strategy, destroy VMs and VDBs as soons as they are ...

• We are looking for your voice, your experience, and your opinion. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions. Your experience may be included in our first ever Data Company Magazine. If we'd like to use your responses, we will definitely ...

• I am a IT professional with over 18 years of experience, of which more than 8 years are dedicated to SAP Architecture and SAP Basis. I have participated in several types of projects: Upgrade/Update of SAP version and database in ECC, PI, BW and S/4HANA ...

Community Blogs

• Should you need to disable your account and remove your data from the site, you may do so by completing the following procedure. To disable your account and remove your data: Log in to your account. Click your profile image, and then click ...

• Connecting is a two way street. When you hover over the name of a community member in a piece of content, view a profile, view the member directory, or view the members tab of a community, you will find the ability to connect. If the member accepts ...

• When you @ mention someone, if they have their notifications turned on, they will be notified. To @ mention , type the @ sign followed by at least 3 characters. A menu will allow you to select the person you want to draw into the conversation. ​​​​

• Profile Picture

Tagging Content

Tags help us stay organized and help people with the same interests find content. To tag content while you are creating it, type the hash (#) sign. A menu allows you to select from previous tags or just keep typing to create your own. To tag content ...

• Signing in or logging in to the community is easy. If you were a member of the previous community, complete the following procedure: Click Sign In at the top right of the main community page. Click Confirm Your Email on the Login or ...

Most Active Community Members

Current Members
1379 Members